Honors: JU-SET- School of Engineering
The Department of Mechanical Engineering has focused on various parameters for the overall development of the students. The students of the department have registered to numerous podiums and won many accolades all over the world. Besides engineering degrees, we also provide encouragement to students to take part in co-curricular and social activities.
- Students of mechanical department of jain university Competed in Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), 2009 for the “Most Innovative Student Project”
- Students of mechanical department of Jain University Participated in Innovate India from National Research and Development Organization (2010) (NRDO, GOI) and ISRO small satellite design,2009
- Students of mechanical department of Jain University have participated in Aero Design competition at USA organized by SAE, NASA and Lockheed Martin and have won one among the top three places in 2009 – 12
- Team Jatayu has participated in the aero dominator competition held at VIT and secured first place in 2014
- Abhijith Vittal Naik, Satyakanth T, Shoaib Ahmed & Vignesh S of sixth semester became finalists in a Boeing Aero Modeling Competition held at IIT Kanpur in 2014
- Abhijith Vittal Naik, Satyakanth T, Achyuth T G, Lavish Jain and Anshul of sixth semester secured first place in the Trailblazer competition of Quark 2014 Fest in BITS - Goa held in February 2014
- Dhatresh P of III sem student has participated in SAE Efficycle-2015 at Indore on 15th August, 2015
- Dhatresh P and Akshay S(10 students team) have participated in EFFI CYCLE-2015 at Lovely Professional Univ., Jalandhar, Punjab on 15-18th October, 2015
- Arjun R, Raghunandan, Anurag Balaji of VIII sem students have participated in Hoverone event at NIT, Tiruchurapalli on 25-28 February, 2016.
- Arjun R, Raghunandan, Anurag Balaji of VIII sem students have participated in Shaastra 2016 at IIT, Madras in 2016.
- C.A Arya, Akhilesh and Anjan babu S of VI sem students have participated in SAE India Aero Design challenge-2016 at Hindustan university on 1-19 March, 2016.
- C.A Arya, Akhilesh and Anjan babu S of VI sem students have participated in Aero fighters competition at Ramakrishna college of engg., Coimbatore on 2nd March, 2016
- Nikhil P Kashyap of VIII sem student has participated in Tata Motors “Geared for great Challenge” Endurance test at Vehicle research and Development Establishment, Ahmednagar on 14-31 March, 2016.