Curriculum: IIAE - Aeronautical Engineering College in India
IIAEM works with eminent academicians from IIT/IISc and industry experts to design the aerospace engineering curriculum. The curriculum includes in depth knowledge in the field of aerospace engineering and prepares students for lifelong learning for the attainment of their career goals. The IIAEM focuses more on practical knowledge of the aerospace engineering, which has transformed IIAEM into one of the best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India.
Curriculum Design: IIAEM-Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Curriculum design is made as per the quality policy of the University, which is highly focused on achieving excellence and meeting contemporary industrial and societal needs, to provide students with the attitude and skills to excel as professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Curriculum underpins globally relevant education and our students have been provided opportunities to pursue higher education and research at leading universities abroad.
- It provides practical orientation and problem solving skills through many industry projects undertaken by students & syllabi is reviewed, revised and updated once in 3 years.
- As a collaborative venture between Jain University and Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies & Industries, IIAEM has received supportive response from academic institutions, R & D laboratories and Industrial organizations – like HAL, AAI, NAL, Air India, ISRO,BIAL, CIAL and many more to name a few.
- Besides the graduate and PG programs that provide skills in Aircraft Design, Avionics, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Airport Infrastructure & Management, the Institute is also involved in cutting edge research.
- The curriculum has been vetted by experts from the aerospace industry and academia.
- The presence of international students and an excellent infrastructure for sports and other activities provide students with all-round personality development opportunities.
IIAEM-Aeronautical Engineering College in Bangalore: USP
- IIAEM has a curriculum designed by eminent academicians from IIT/IISc and industry experts
- IIAEM is actively engaged in research that advances frontiers of knowledge
- IIAEM had collaborated with some of the global well-known institutions such as IAS and SAFFRAN of France and IIAAT of Russia
- IIAEM students have won awards in global competitions in USA (such as SAE Aero Design Competition)
Academic Facilities: Aeronautical Engineering in India
Specialized laboratories relevant to aerospace have been established to provide a fitting learning experience. Following are some examples of laboratories.
- Aerodynamics Lab (Low speed wind tunnel)
- Avionics Lab (Navigation, 1553 Bus, Radar experiments)
- Aerospace Structures Lab
- Aircraft Propulsion Lab
- Computational Lab
- Aero modeling Lab
- CESSNA 172 Flight Simulator Lab