Club & Happenings - Engineering Students Beyond Classroom & Curricula
The department has initiated a club titled "Spark" which facilitates students to gain knowledge through technical talks, industrial visits and workshops. Students are also encouraged to participate in global technical and non-technical events. These activities strive to amplify personal growth & development and provide varied opportunities for involvement, placements and co-curricular activities.
The students’ activities instigate the academic goals of the JU-SET by allowing experimental learning and innovative thinking. By this way, they get to a wide range of co-curricular activities to participate actively and get a platform to showcase their learning capabilities as each step will lead towards academic growth.
- Large number of Technical seminars conducted by industry experts mainly from NPTL, CPRI, ISRO, Sara Consultancy etc.
- Workshops conducted by the team of industry members from PRDC, Sara Consultancy etc.
- Club also organized industry trips mainly to Varahi , Dandeli, Shivanasamudra & KGF
- Students also had industry training at L and T coonoor
- Club organized technical quiz for the students of all the branches of Engineering in the campus to identify talents among students
- Project exhibition organized by the club to encourage the students to exhibit their innovative ideas
- Students and staff of the club produced several short videos of the activities of Department and college
- Spark Club brings out its newsletter named ‘SPARK’ once in a year