Workshops & Seminars: IIAEM-Best Aerospace Engineering School
The Department of Aerospace Engineering at IIAEM has designed the curriculum, including technical workshop, seminars and industrial visits for the students to assist them with practical training as this field of engineering requires more of in-depth knowledge. Visits & workshops provide such environment to get technologically sound to advance in the field of Aerospace Engineering. IIAEM is one the best Aerospace Engineering Schools that focus to develop job opportunities for every student enrolled with us and is eligible for placements.
The structured curriculum and training methods provide a foundation for the future innovations. The IIAEM has all in-house amenities and associations with reputed institutions to train the students for future criticalities. IIAEM organizes the seminars by industry experts to discuss the essential aspects of the Aerospace industry and industrial visits opens up the way to know the critical issues associated with the aeronautical engineering.
Certifications/Workshops/Academic Activities at IIAEM
- Aerospace Engineering Department, IIAEM has been organizing short term courses for updating and enriching knowledge and skills of practitioners in industry. The faculty and students of the Institute have the possibility to take advantage of such programs.
- Opportunities/Training for value added programs on various software tools are offered to the Aerospace students from time to time.
- Flight Lab Course conducted at Taneja Aerospace Aviation Pvt. Limited, Hosur or IIT, Kanpur is a unique feature of the UG & PG programs. This will expose our students to various aspects of the instrumented aircraft like flying, aircraft systems, navigation, and ground operations and involve them in basics of aircraft performance evaluation.
- Guest Lectures from eminent personalities for upgrading the knowledge base.
- The department also organizes workshops and air shows on unmanned air vehicle systems in participation with DRDO, NAL, and Rotary Club of Bangalore North.
- With the vision to synergize quality, contemporary and industry-driven education with sustained passion for excellence”, Quasars, the Aero Society is an initiative by the students of IIAEM, to organize, coordinate and execute the various student activities of the department. The society being student-run and facilitated by the faculty brings together everyone at IIAEM under a centralized umbrella, providing a platform for initiatives, creative thoughts and healthy exposure.
Internship Training @ IIAEM
Arranged Internship training/ certification courses at Aerospace Industries such as HAL & KHMD and R&D establishments such as NAL, GTRE & ISRO. Certification courses are offered by industry experts / IIAEM faculty for skill development on specialized software. As a result, Students get first hand exposure to industrial practices and work environment and challenges.