Zenken Corporation and Sakura India Foundation visited School of Engineering and Technology
14 Feb 2019
A team from Zenken Corporation, Tokyo, Japan and Sakura India Foundation, Bangalore division visited School of Engineering and Technology, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) on 1 February 2019. The team was received by the Placement officer, SET and they had an Initial discussion with the Director Dr.Hariprasad.
A meeting was arranged with all the Deans and Heads of the Departments. The team gave the presentation and discussed the recruitment strategies that they are planning for 2020-2021 batches. They also discussed in detail about the skill qualities that they are expecting for the students to get recruited to their clients in Japan.
The following are the points discussed in the presentation.
- Computer skills are mandatory for the students to get into recruitment process.
- Common online test is carried as the initial process followed by the F2F interview.
- The students who got shortlisted has to undergo Japanese language training in the Weekends before joining the company and the training will be arranged by Sakura India Foundation at no cost.
- The Internship is also provided for the selected students with stipend.
- The entire process will be over by June 2020 and the student has to join the company by August 2020.
- The Recruitment is meant for all branches students with IT background.