JNANA CHILUME-2023, the 6th annual series of the National Conference persists to be the premium event of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University). This conference is a platform for bringing together young scientists, leading academicians, budding research scholars, and industry professionals to share their research experiences as well as to exchange their ideas in interdisciplinary domains.
Six parallel conferences will be organized on the same day, under the umbrella of the JNANA CHILUME-2023.
The conferences will be organized on the following themes:
1. Recent Trends in Aerospace Engineering
2. Technological Transformation in Materials and Infrastructure Development for Sustainable Future
3. Recent Trends in Sustainable Energy Automation and Communication Systems (which is the theme for ECE and EEE)
4. Innovations in Food Processing Technology and Advanced Chemistry: Powering Sustainability through Industrial Application
5. Recent Advances in Materials, Manufacturing, Design, Mathematical Computing and Sustainable Energy
6. Technological Advancements in Humanities and Social Sciences and Library Science
Date of Conference: 27 Nov 2023