The Faculty of Civil Engineering is involved in research, development, consultancy activities, funded projects, expert services, paper publications, visiting & organizing National and International seminars, meetings, workshops, etc. The CAD lab of the department has been sufficiently equipped with latest hardware/software and hones the skills in recent versions of CYPE, STAAD-PRO,AUTOCAD, MAP3D, CIVIL3D, RASTERDESIGN, PRIMAVERA, MS Project, RIVET, GIS (open Source) and GPS Data Manager have been offered as value added programs in pursuit of making industry ready civil engineers.
- Study of Hydraulic Performance of Saving Devices for Commercial Water & Suggestions for Its Performance Improvement in Water Conservation
- Examination of Landscape Status and Hydrological Regime for Insights to Linkages in Varada and Sharavathi Catchments, Central Western Ghats, etc.
- Assessment of Environmental Flow in the Rivers Flowing at the Western Ghats
- Comparative Study of Rare Earth Elements Related to Stone Quarrying Activities and Hazardous Effects of These Elements on Environment in Ramanagara District
- Geo-spatial Modeling Techniques’ Applications with Storm Water Usage & Best Management Practices to Control Urban Flood of Bengaluru City