Our postgraduate degree programs are designed to deliver technical skills and knowledge as well as develop analytical & management skills, and enhance your academic, professional abilities.
School of Mechanical Engineering
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
School of Electrical Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Aerospace Engineering
Pass in the prescribed qualifying degree examination with minimum 50% (ST/ SC 45%) marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates who have passed the BE/B.Tech and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects of all the years / semesters of the Degree Examination is eligible to apply. (45% of marks in Qualifying Examination in case of SC, ST).
- GATE, JET or any valid Entrance score is preferred.
- Aerodynamics Engineering: B. Tech. degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical engineering, B. Tech. in Mechanical engineering and AMSI degree (B. Tech. Equivalent) from Aeronautical Society of India.
- Aero Space Structures Engineering: B. Tech. degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical engineering, B. Tech. in Mechanical engineering, AMSI degree from Aeronautical Society of India, B. Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Avionics: B. Tech. Degree in Electronics and Communication (EC), Electronics, Computer science (CS).
- Propulsion Engineering: B. Tech. degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical engineering, B. Tech. in Mechanical and Thermal Engineering and AMSI degree from Aeronautical Society of India.
- Computer Science & Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Sciences, Intelligent Systems, Artificial Intelligence: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Computer Science Engineering / Information Science / Electronics and Communications / Electrical and Electronics.
- Industrial Automation and Robotics, Embedded System Technologies, Electronics and Communication: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Electronics and Communications / Electrical and Electronics / Electronic and Instrumentation / Mechanical /Industrial Engineering / Mechatronics / Instrumentation & Control, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Construction Technology: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Structural Engineering: B.E. or B.Tech. or AMIE in Civil Engineering
- Town planning: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Architecture.
- Energy and Environmental Management: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Electronics and Communications / Electrical and Electronics / Civil / Mechanical Engineering / Industrial engineering & management/Industrial / Production / Manufacturing / Metallurgy / Energy / Energy & environment / Chemical / Automobile / Electrical & Electronics / Biotechnology.
- Thermal Engineering: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial engineering & management / Industrial / Production / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Metallurgy / Marine / Mining / Automobile / Aerospace and aeronautical.
- Materials Engineering: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Mechanical Engineering / Materials engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Ceramic / Chemical / AMIIM Course / Composite material.
- Nano Technology: B.E. or B.Tech or AMIE in Mechanical Engineering / Aeronautical / Industrial and production / automobile/Biotechnology / Chemical / Metallurgical or Material Engineering (Nano Technology) / Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemical Technology / Pharmaceuticals chemistry and Technology / Nano Science & Technology / Nano Technology / Biomedical / Bio informatics / Production engineering / Ceramic Engineering / Microbiology.
- Food Technology: B.E. /B. Tech–Food Technology, Dairy technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Agriculture Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering and any other bio or chemical or food related 4yrs technology/ Science program
(a) B. Sc. Agriculture (4 yrs.)
(b) B. Veterinary Science (4 yrs.)
(c) M. Sc. any branch of life sciences or chemical Sciences.
How to Apply
Mode of application: Online only
Step 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- An Email will be sent from Jain University to authenticate your Email ID. Kindly authenticate to go ahead for further applying process
- All the communications will be sent to your registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number. Request for change of Mobile Number/ E-mail ID/ Correspondence Address will not be entertained under any circumstances
Step 2: Filling online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission
- Personal Information
- Address Information
- Academic Information
- Additional Information
- Upload your recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5cm) Colour photograph*. (Photo should be in .jpg or .png format and maximum file size allotted in 50 KB)
- Upload your 10th std, 12th std and all semester mark sheet. (Mark sheet should be in .jpg, .png or PDF format and maximum file size allotted is 100 KB)
- An application number will be generated after submission
- Refer your application number for all your future correspondence
Step 3: Mode of Payment
- Online mode through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Application Cost is INR 1,050/- (inclusive of GST)
- Coupons can be purchased by cash at Admission Office
Step 4: Payment transaction Queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24 hours and try for the payment once again in the same registered Email ID
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again
- Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion
Provisional admissions are valid subject to submission of original documents at Jayanagar Campus and verification from the university
To complete your admission process please follow the below instructions:
- Candidate who have confirmed their seat are required to pay the Balance fee and/or complete other admission formalities (original document submission and Hostel/Bus fees, if required) within 21 days from the date of provisional admission.
- Documents to be submitted (for loan letter) after collecting Provisional Admission offer:
- Class 10 Marks Card (Original + 2 copies)
- Class 12 / PUC Marks Card (Original + 2 copies)
- Diploma Marks Cards(all Semester) (If applicable)
- Diploma Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- B.E /B.Tech Marks cards (all Semester)
- B.E/B.Tech Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 copies)
- Migration Certificate (Original + 2 copies) (If applicable)
- 5 passport size and 5 stamp size photographs
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate (Original + 2 copies) (If applicable)
- Parent PAN card photocopy
- Student’s Aadhaar card photocopy
- Provisional Admission Offer Letter (Original)
- Provisional Admission fee receipt photo copy
- The above documents should be submitted to the admission Office mentioned below.
JGI Knowledge Campus
#44/4, District Fund Road
Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore 560069
P: +91 7337619222
Students will be selected on the basis of:
- Jain Entrance Test (JET) and Personal Interview
- GATE appeared candidates will be exempted from Entrance Test
- Candidates with a valid test score of any State Level Entrance are exempted from JET
- Gate Qualified students are eligible for Scholarship (50 % of the 1st year Tuition fee, 1 seat per branch) and the same to be continued if the candidate score more than 60% in 1st year
Jain University - Admissions Office
JGI Knowledge Campus
#44/4, District Fund Road
Jayanagar 9th Block
Bangalore - 560 069
P: +91 80 46650130
School of Engineering & Technology
45th km, NH - 209, Jakkasandra Post
Bangalore - Kanakapura Main Road
Ramanagara District - 562 112
P: +91 80 27577200