Application Eligibility – B.Tech. (Regular)
- Passed in 12th /PUC or ISC/CBSE or equivalent board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Biology
- Candidates applying for admission to Jain University through JET should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in PUC / 12th standard
- International Baccalaureate students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course
- Cambridge students must study 3 subjects at 'A' Level (Advanced level) including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply
- NIOS candidates are eligible to apply
- Entrance score accepted: Uni-Gauge, JET
Courses Duration: 4 years, 8 semesters
Online Mode Only
Step 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- An E-Mail will be sent from Jain University to authenticate your email id. Kindly authenticate for further process
- Registration for JET 2018 is closed
Step 2: Filling online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
o Personal Information
o Address Information
o Academic Information
o Additional Information
o Upload your recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5cm) color photograph. (Photo should be in .jpg or .png format and maximum file size allotted is 50 KB)
o Upload your X mark sheet. (Mark sheet should be in .jpg, .png or .PDF format and maximum file size allotted is 100 KB)
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application number for all your future correspondence.
Stage 3: Mode of payment
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card. Application Cost Rs.550/- (inclusive of GST) - for General Candidates.
- Coupons can be purchased by cash at Admission Office.
Stage 4: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again
- Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) - Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion
- Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion
- Registration for JET 2018 is closed
To complete your admission process please follow the below instructions:
Candidate who have confirmed their seat are required to pay the Balance fee and/or complete other admission formalities (original document submission and Hostel/Bus fees, if required) within 21 days from the date of provisional admission.
Documents to be submitted (for loan letter) after collecting Provisional Admission Offer
- Class 10 Marks Card (Original + 2 copies)
- Class 12 / PUC Marks Card (Original + 2 copies)
- Diploma Marks Cards(all Semester) (If applicable)
- Diploma Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (Original + 2 copies)
- Migration Certificate (Original + 2 copies) (If applicable)
- 5 passport size and 5 stamp size photographs
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate (Original + 2 copies) (If applicable)
- Parent PAN card photocopy
- Student’s Aadhaar card photocopy
- Provisional Admission Offer Letter (Original)
- The above documents should be submitted to the admission Office mentioned below.
JGI Knowledge Campus
#44/4, District Fund Road
Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore - 560 069
Note: Candidate has to be present in person along with their parents at the time of completion of admission process.
You are requested to report on 25 July 2018 (tentative) at The SET Campus, School of Engineering & Technology , 45th km NH - 209 , Jakkasandra Post Bangalore, Kanakapura Main Road Ramanagara District - 562 112 along with :
- SBI Collect E - receipt
- Document Submitted acknowledgement
Note: Payment made through SBI Collect will have E receipt only which has to be produced at Kanakapura campus and also at the time Completion of admission at Jayanagar office.
** Candidates awaiting original 12th/PUC marks card may submit it later.
For any further clarification please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9845311566
Candidate seeking for Education Loan can contact Office of Student fees Services, Jayanagar after completion of admission process.
For details about the hostel please contact 080 27577206 / 8197750727
Courses offered for Uni-Gauge Applicants:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- (Honours) – Data Science
- Computer Science and System Engineering (Internet of Things)
- Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology and Mobile Application)
- Software Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
For further assistance Please contact: +91 8147593552