Our Graduate degree programs are designed to deliver technical skills and knowledge as well as develop your academic & professional abilities and analytical & management skills
School of Aerospace Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
School of Mechanical Engineering
School of Electrical Engineering
Application Eligibility – B.Tech. (Regular)
- Passed in 12th /PUC or ISC/CBSE or equivalent board with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Biology
- Candidates applying for Jain through JET should have a minimum aggregate of 60 % (5% relaxation for SC / ST)
- IB students should get 30 credits to qualify for the course
- Cambridge students must study 3 subjects at ‘A’ Level (Advanced level) including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply
- NIOS candidates are eligible to apply
- Entrance Score Accepted - JET/UNIGAUGE
Courses Duration: 4 years, 8 semesters
Issue of Application Form - 12 November 2018
Issue of Hall ticket - 8 April 2019 Onwards
JET Entrance Date - 14 April 2019
Declaration of Results - 15 April 2019
Counseling Dates / Seat allotment - 17 and 18 April 2019
Last Date for Blocking of Seat - 23 April 2019
All candidates are advised to read, understand and follow the information/instructions given below:
Candidates Opting for JET 2019– Online Test
Candidates are advised to click on the hall ticket download link and enter the application number and date of birth as per the credentials filled in the application form
Online Test Norms
- 1. Candidates must ensure that they download the ‘Hall ticket’ latest by (date mentioned).
- 2. Candidates must ensure that there is a continuous internet access during the course of the examination. (For online applicants only)
- 3. Candidates must ensure themselves at least 45 minutes. prior to the commencement of the test at the test center.
- 4. Candidates are solely responsible for completion of the paper on time and Jain University is not responsible for any technical glitches/any other issues pertaining to the online test.
- 5. Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of Jain University. Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.
- 6. For any assistance in the process, please call on 88619 44441 / 81238 55824
Test Duration: - 2 hours 30 min
09:15 am - Reporting at the venue
09:45 am - Assembling in the respective allotted room
10:00 am 12:00 pm - Entrance Exam commences
1:00 pm - Experience SET Jain University
- New Delhi
Syllabus / Entrance test pattern
Multiple Choice Based Questions (MCQ’s)
No Negative Marking
How to Apply
Online Mode Only
Step 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- An E-Mail will be sent from Jain University to authenticate your email id. Kindly authenticate to go ahead for further applying process.
- All the JET - 2019 communications will be sent to your registered email id and mobile no. Request for change of Mobile Number / E-mail Id / Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances
Step 2: Filling online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
o Personal Information
o Address Information
o Academic Information
o Additional Information
- Test Centre once selected cannot be changed under any circumstances. (Kindly notify at least 10days prior to Exam date)
- Upload your recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5cm) color photograph*. (Photo should be in .jpg or .png format and maximum file size allotted is 50 KB)
- Upload your X mark sheet. (Mark sheet should be in .jpg, .png or .PDF format and maximum file size allotted is 100 KB)
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 3: Mode of payment
- Online mode through Net banking / Credit / Debit card. Application Cost Rs.550/- (inclusive of GST) - for General Candidates.
- Coupons can be purchased by cash at Admission Office.
Stage 4: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) - Do not send the hard copy of the application form after the process of completion.
- Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
Jain Entrance Test -2019 (Phase 1)
- Candidates scoring below 60% in 10+2 or equivalent exams may not be eligible for completion of Admission through JET.
- If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the program, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the students.
- The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- Scholarship for SC/ ST & Defense Category will be given on first-cum-first serve basis. (Subject to clearance of documents from university)
- Provisional admission is given based on the marks secured by the student in the JET 2019, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission.
- All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) on or before the last day of completion of admission, failing to which provisional admission will be canceled.
For passed out student (Phase II)
Admissions will be based on Overall Percentage obtained in 12th / PUC or any equivalent board. Seat will be allotted on first-cum-first-serve.
Jain University accepts Uni-gauge score and the Courses offered for Uni-Gauge Applicants:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology & Mobile Application)
- Computer Technology (Cloud Technology & Information Security)
- Computer Science & System Engineering (Internet of Things)
- Computer Science (Honors ) in Data Science
- Computer Science & Technology (Artificial Intelligence)
- Software Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Robotics and Automation